The topic will be "Famous Bears".
I will award 2 points for every comment that contains a "famous" bear, not already listed in this post or in someone elses comment (on this post)! It has to be a "famous" bear. The first person to post the famous bear's name, gets claim to that famous bear. Max 6 points per person. I will also award 3 points to each person who posts a picture of their favorite bear on their own blog on June 27 or 28, 2006. And finally I will award 3 points for some other secret criteria.
So let's see some famous bears that I came up with. Here we go!
We have the Jewish "Berenstein Bears" that we all know from our days in Elementary:

We have the loveable Baloo that raised Mowgli in Jungle Book:

We have Bobo the bear, who is Mr. Burn's bear (Simpsons):

How about the Three Bears that had their house broken into and vandalized by some bubble head/picky ass blonde:

We have the Gummi Bears who took their "Gummi Berry Juice" aka cocaine juice to do super bounces:

And don't forget the ever famous "Teddy" bear from the Mr.Bean show:

Lastly, and oddly the first thing that came up in my mind when I was thinking about "famous bears" was the Masturbating Bear from the Conan O'Brien Show:

To end it off, these are my Favourite Bears. Tuyet and I went to the Teddy Bear Shop in Chinook and made them for our "One Year Anniversary". They are both similar bears, but one has a pink nose and one has a blue nose. I made the blue nosed one and gave it to Tuyet, and his name is Snow Bear. While she made the pink nosed one and gave it to me and her name is Alexia. In these pictures Alexia is dressed up as the football player and Snowbear is the Superhero.


No comments:
Post a Comment